7 Reasons to Sell Your Single Slope Barrier Wall Through Eiffel Trading
Single slope barrier walls are typically installed on the median strip of a road or highway, separating opposing lanes of traffic, as well as along the shoulders of roads to provide protection for cars and roadside workers. These barriers are commonly found along highways, interstates, and other major roads where there is a high volume of traffic.
Because precast single slope barrier walls can be uninstalled and resold after they’re no longer needed for a project, there’s an active market of interested buyers looking for these barriers. However, not all selling platforms yield the same results.
Eiffel Trading is an excellent option for selling single slope barrier walls. Here, we outline why you’ll make more money with less hassle when you sell your single slope barrier walls through Eiffel Trading’s Marketplace as opposed to global online marketplaces, through brokers, or at auction.
1. Eiffel Trading will earn you more money.
Selling barriers on Eiffel Trading will earn you more money than if you sell your barriers through other avenues, such as to global online marketplaces, through brokers, or at auction. This is because:
- Unlike other platforms, Eiffel Trading never charges a listing fee, commission fee, or membership fee.
- When you list your single slope barrier wall on Eiffel Trading, you’ll have the opportunity to target contractors who are looking for barriers with your exact specifications. When a buyer sees value in your barriers, they are willing to pay more.
- Our enhanced search tools and niche market ensures every listing gets the attention it deserves, which drives up the value of your material and earns you more on average for your materials.
2. Eiffel Trading caters to an active marketplace of interested buyers.
Eiffel Trading caters to an active marketplace of interested buyers, which enables you to earn more for your barriers. Some of the benefits include:
- Eiffel Trading connects sellers with interested buyers who are looking for barriers with exact specifications and are willing to pay more for the materials.
- New buyers enter our marketplace on a daily basis, meaning your barriers can garner lots of interest.
- Single slope barrier walls listed for sale on our site are sorted by region, allowing you to easily connect with buyers in your area.
3. Listing single slope barrier walls on Eiffel Trading is easy and requires no obligation.
Unlike other platforms that may require fees or contracts, listing single slope barrier walls on Eiffel Trading is easy and requires no obligation. Some of our benefits include:
- It’s always free to create a listing on our marketplace.
- Listing your single slope barriers requires no contract or obligation, allowing you to retain all selling rights for your barriers.
- You can edit or remove your barrier listing any time you choose.
- Creating a new listing is as easy as filling out an online form.
- If you need assistance, our team is standing by 24/7/365.
4. Listing single slope barrier walls on Eiffel Trading allows you to name your price.
When you offer your single slope barrier wall for sale on Eiffel Trading, you have the advantage of setting your own price and only accepting an offer that meets your expectations. This is in contrast to selling used barriers at auction, where the price is determined by the highest bidder and may not always be the fair market value.
5. Selling your single slope barrier through Eiffel Trading is a sustainable choice.
When you sell single slope barriers through Eiffel Trading, you’re making a sustainable choice.
- Eiffel Trading’s online marketplace facilitates the reuse of used material, such as single slope barrier walls, which reduces the overall need to manufacture new products and ensures functional materials don’t go to waste.
- Selling used single slope barrier walls on our online platform gives other contractors the opportunity to buy the materials they need without having to pay full price.
6. It’s free to list your single slope barrier wall on Eiffel Trading.
Eiffel Trading prides itself on never requiring a membership or listing fee to list your materials, allowing you to keep more of your profits.
- When you sell single slope barrier walls on Eiffel Trading, you’ll never pay a listing or commission fee.
- Unlike auctions, brokers, and other online platforms that charge listing and commission fees, selling equipment on our platform is always free.
7. Eiffel Trading enables you to sell your other used materials alongside your barrier wall.
Our platform streamlines the process of selling secondary materials after a project is completed, making it simple and easy to earn money from excess materials. If you have leftover items from a project, instead of leaving them in your yard, you can sell them along with your single slope barriers on Eiffel Trading.
Buy and Sell with Eiffel Trading
In addition to used single slope barrier wall, our online marketplace also boasts a wide selection of other used traffic barrier types including used f-shape barrier wall, used low profile barrier wall, used k-rail barrier wall, and much more.
Ready to sell your used heavy equipment or construction material? List your products today for free on Eiffel Trading’s online marketplace.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call us at 1-800-541-7998 or email email@example.com.