How Do You Buy and Sell NYSDOT Barrier Walls with Eiffel Trading?
An NYSDOT barrier wall is a type of temporary precast barrier used to guide traffic, lower speeds in construction zones, and protect drivers, workers, and pedestrians from potential hazards. NYSDOT barrier walls include all types of precast concrete construction barriers that have been approved by the New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) for highway, bridge, and roadway projects.
Eiffel Trading specializes in the sale of NYSDOT barrier walls. Barriers listed for sale on our site are sorted by region to connect local buyers and sellers, and our online marketplace allows you to list, search for, and purchase NYSDOT barrier walls 24/7/365.
How to Buy NYSDOT Barrier Walls Through Eiffel Trading
Purchasing NYSDOT barrier walls is straightforward with our unique “Buy It Now” system.
1. Search Our NYSDOT Barrier Wall Listings or Create a Wanted Listing
New listings for NYSDOT barrier walls are added to our marketplace regularly. Use our search tool to find NYSDOT barrier wall listings or create a free Wanted Listing to discover NYSDOT barrier walls in your area.
If you’d like more assistance, we’re happy to help. Simply tell us what kind of NYSDOT barriers you’re seeking, and we’ll work to fulfill your order. To get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-541-7998.
2. Click the Green “Make an Offer” Button
When you find the available NYSDOT barrier wall that’s right for your project, click the green “Make Offer” button. This will allow you to make an offer to the seller that is lower than or equal to the listing price.
3. Review the Freight and Logistics for Transporting NYSDOT Barrier Walls (Optional)
If you’re looking to finalize your budget before making an official offer on an NYSDOT barrier wall listing, click the blue “Request Freight Quote” button on the item page. We have a network of freight partners ready to assist you in the relocation of barrier walls. Freight quote requests can also be made by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-800-541-7998.
4. Make Your Official Offer on the NYSDOT Barrier Wall
After you’ve officially made an offer on your chosen NYSDOT barrier wall, the offer will be presented to the seller. The seller will have the option to accept, reject, or propose a counteroffer.
• If the seller accepts your offer, you will then receive an Eiffel Trading Buyer’s Contract for Sale. Once executed, you and the seller have entered into a contract to purchase the item. No other offers will be accepted.
• If the seller proposes a counteroffer, you will have the option to accept, reject, or counter their offer. This process will continue until you both reach an agreement.
5. Choose Whether You’d Like to Schedule an Inspection
Before finalizing your purchase of an NYSDOT barrier wall listing, Eiffel Trading gives you two options:
• Schedule Inspection – If you choose this option, we’ll connect you with the seller to schedule an in-person inspection.
• Waive Inspection and Make Offer – If you choose to waive the inspection, it means you’re satisfied with the information provided by the seller and would like to begin the purchasing process without an in-person inspection. We recommend all buyers view material in person before purchasing.
How to Sell NYSDOT Barrier Wall on Eiffel Trading
Selling NYSDOT barrier wall on Eiffel Trading is free, meaning you’ll never pay a listing fee, membership fee or commission fee. Your only responsibility is to help ensure your NYSDOT barrier wall is loaded on trucks for the buyer. Your NYSDOT barrier wall will not leave your possession until the sale is complete, and you can list your barrier today in a few easy steps.
1. Choose a Listing Price for Your NYSDOT Barrier Wall
To determine the best price for your NYSDOT barrier wall, consider the wall’s value based on its age, visual signs of wear, and damage. NYSDOT barrier walls in better condition can be sold for a price closer to the original cost, while older barriers with more wear should be discounted. In addition, factoring the barrier wall's location is important. Shipping costs greatly impact what a buyer is willing to pay for barrier wall, as it is expensive to ship!
Still need help? Our staff is available to help you determine a competitive listing price. To get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 1-800-541-7998.
2. List Your NYSDOT Barrier Wall on Eiffel Trading’s Marketplace
Creating a listing on our marketplace is 100% free and requires no obligation. When you sell your barriers on Eiffel Trading, you retain all selling rights, and you can edit or remove the listing any time you choose.
When listing your NYSDOT barrier for sale, remember these tips:
• Take photos of the barrier wall in good light from every angle.
• Make note of flaws or damage.
• Fill out the listing form in its entirety to ensure you’re answering the questions buyers ask most frequently.
3. Receive Offers on Your NYSDOT Barrier Wall
Once you’ve listed your barrier wall for sale on Eiffel Trading, you’re ready to receive offers. Our experienced staff handles all communication with potential buyers until an inspection is requested or an offer is made. We can also answer questions from potential buyers on your behalf to help streamline the process and sell your barriers more quickly.
• When an offer comes in that meets your pricing criteria, you’ll be notified right away and will have the option to accept, reject, or propose a counteroffer.
• If you choose to counter the initial offer, the buyer will have the option to accept, reject, or counter.
4. Accept an Offer for Your Used NYSDOT Barrier Wall
When you accept an offer from a buyer, you and the buyer have officially entered into an agreement to complete the transaction. At this time, the NYSDOT barrier should be ready to ship to the buyer. Transportation costs and Eiffel Trading’s commission fees are all paid by the buyer. Your only responsibility after the sale is to work with our team and the buyer to arrange for the loading of the barrier wall. Our team will handle the paperwork, invoicing, etc!
Buy and Sell with Eiffel Trading
Ready to sell your used heavy equipment or construction material? List your products today for free on Eiffel Trading’s online marketplace.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call us at 1-800-541-7998 or email email@example.com.