How to Buy and Sell VDOT Barrier Walls with Eiffel Trading
VDOT barrier walls include all precast concrete construction barriers endorsed by the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) for use in highway, bridge, and road projects. The main purpose of all VDOT barrier walls is to guide traffic, decrease speeds in construction areas, and provide protection to motorists, pedestrians, and workers against potential hazards.
Eiffel Trading specializes in the sale of VDOT barrier walls. Barriers listed for sale on our site are sorted by region to connect local buyers and sellers, and our online marketplace allows you to list, search for, and purchase VDOT barrier walls 24/7/365.
How to Buy VDOT Barrier Walls Through Eiffel Trading
Purchasing VDOT barrier walls is straightforward with our unique “Buy It Now” system.
1. Search Our VDOT Barrier Wall Listings or Create a Wanted Listing
New listings for VDOT barrier walls are added to our marketplace daily. Use our search tool to find VDOT barrier wall listings or create a free Wanted Listing to discover VDOT barrier walls in your area.
If you’d like more assistance, we’re happy to help. Simply tell us the amount of VDOT barriers you’re seeking, and we’ll work to fulfill your order. To get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 1-800-541-7998.
2. Click the Green “Make an Offer” Button
When you find the VDOT barrier wall that’s right for your project, click the green “Make Offer” button. This will prompt you to fill out a form. Once our team reviews the offer, we will send it to the seller for them to approve or counter.
3. Choose Whether You’d Like to Schedule an Inspection
During this process, Eiffel Trading gives you two options:
• Schedule Inspection – If you choose this option, we’ll connect you with the seller to schedule an in-person inspection.
• Waive Inspection and Make Offer – If you choose to waive the inspection, it means you’re satisfied with the information provided by the seller and would like to begin the purchasing process without an in-person inspection.
4. Review the Freight and Logistics for Transporting VDOT Barrier Walls (Optional)
If you’re looking to finalize your budget before making an official offer on an VDOT barrier wall listing, click the blue “Request Freight Quote” button on the item page. We have a network of freight partners ready to assist you in the relocation of barrier walls. Freight quote requests can also be made by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-800-541-7998.
5. Make Your Official Offer on the VDOT Barrier Wall
After you’ve officially made an offer on your chosen VDOT barrier wall, the offer will be presented to the seller. The seller will have the option to accept, reject, or propose a counteroffer.
• If the seller accepts your offer, you and the seller have entered into a contract to purchase the item. No other offers will be accepted.
• If the seller proposes a counteroffer, you will have the option to accept, reject, or counter their offer. This process will continue until you both reach an agreement.
How to Sell an VDOT Barrier Wall on Eiffel Trading
Selling VDOT barrier wall on Eiffel Trading is free, meaning you’ll never pay a listing fee, membership fee or commission fee. Your only responsibility is to help ensure your VDOT barrier wall is loaded on trucks to be transported to the buyer. Your VDOT barrier wall will not leave your possession until the sale is complete, and you can list your barrier today in a few easy steps.
1. Choose a Listing Price for Your VDOT Barrier Wall
To determine the best price for your VDOT barrier wall, consider the wall’s value based on its age, visual signs of wear, and damage. VDOT barrier walls in better condition can be sold for a price closer to the original cost, while older barriers with more wear should be lower in price.
Still need help? Our staff is available to help you determine a competitive listing price. To get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 1-800-541-7998.
2. List Your VDOT Barrier Wall on Eiffel Trading’s Marketplace
Creating a listing on our marketplace is 100% free and requires no obligation. When you sell your barriers on Eiffel Trading, you retain all selling rights, and you can edit or remove the listing any time you choose.
When listing your VDOT barrier for sale, remember these tips:
• Take photos of the barrier wall in good light from every angle.
• Make note of flaws or damage.
• Fill out the listing form in its entirety to ensure you’re answering the questions buyers ask most frequently.
3. Receive Offers on Your VDOT Barrier Wall
Once you’ve listed your barrier wall for sale on Eiffel Trading, you’re ready to receive offers. Our experienced staff handles all communication with potential buyers throughout the buying process. We can also answer questions from potential buyers on your behalf to help streamline the process and sell your barriers more quickly.
• When an offer comes in that meets your pricing criteria, you’ll be notified right away and will have the option to accept, reject, or propose a counteroffer.
• If you choose to counter the initial offer, the buyer will have the option to accept, reject, or counter.
4. Accept an Offer for Your Used VDOT Barrier Wall
When you accept an offer from a buyer, you and the buyer have officially entered into an agreement to complete the transaction. At this time, the VDOT barrier should be ready to ship to the buyer. Transportation costs and Eiffel Trading’s commission fees are all paid by the buyer. Your only responsibility after the sale is to work with our team and the buyer to arrange for the transportation of the barrier wall.
Buy and Sell with Eiffel Trading
Eiffel Trading’s online marketplace is a one-stop-shop for your heavy civil material needs. In addition to used barrier wall, we also boast used steel sheet pile, used pipe pile, used crane access trestle, used HDPE pipe, and so much more.
Ready to sell your used heavy equipment or construction material? List your products today for free on Eiffel Trading’s online marketplace.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call us at 1-800-541-7998 or email email@example.com.