How to Buy and Sell Single Slope Barrier Walls with Eiffel Trading
Single slope barrier walls are a kind of roadside barrier used to separate traffic and provide protection to motorists. The main purpose of a single slope barrier wall is to create a physical barrier between opposing lanes of traffic, which can help to prevent head-on collisions that may occur due to driver error as well as protect construction crews during the construction process. Single slope barrier walls are designed to be strong and durable and are often made of concrete or plastic that’s resistant to impact.
Eiffel Trading specializes in the sale of material such as single slope barrier walls. Barriers listed for sale on our site are sorted by region, which helps connect local buyers and sellers in all 50 states. Our online marketplace allows you to list, search for, and purchase single slope barrier walls as well as k-rail barrier, f-shape barrier, low profile barrier, and more.
How to Buy Single Slope Barrier Walls Through Eiffel Trading
Purchasing single slope barrier walls is straightforward with our unique “Buy It Now” system.
1. Search Our Single Slope Barrier Wall Listings or Create a Wanted Listing
New listings for single slope barrier walls are added to our marketplace on a daily basis. Use our search tool to find single slope barrier wall listings, or create a free Wanted Listing to discover single slope barrier walls in your area. If you’d like more assistance, we’re happy to help—simply tell us what kind of single slope barrier wall you’re looking for, and we’ll work to fulfill your order. To get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 1-800-541-7998.
2. Click the Green “Make an Offer” Button
When you find the single slope barrier wall that’s right for your project, click the green “Make Offer” button. This will prompt you to fill out a brief form. Once you’re finished, you’ll be connected with an account manager that will walk you through each step.
3. Choose Whether You’d Like to Schedule an Inspection
Before making an offer on a single slope barrier wall listing, Eiffel Trading gives you two options:
• Schedule Inspection – If you choose this option, we’ll connect you with the seller to schedule an in-person inspection.
• Waive Inspection and Make Offer – If you choose to waive the inspection, it means you’re satisfied with the information provided by the seller and would like to begin the purchasing process without an in-person inspection.
4. Review the Freight and Logistics for Transporting Single Slope Barrier Walls (Optional)
If you’re looking to finalize your budget before making an official offer on a single slope barrier wall listing, click the blue “Request Freight Quote” button on the item page. We have a network of freight partners ready to assist you in the relocation of barrier walls. Freight quote requests can also be made by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-800-541-7998. Requesting a freight quote does not obligate you to make an offer on the item.
5. Make Your Official Offer on the Single Slope Barrier Wall
After you’ve officially made an offer on your chosen single slope barrier wall, the offer will be presented to the seller. The seller will have the option to accept, reject, or propose a counteroffer.
- If the seller accepts your offer, you and the seller have entered into a
contract to purchase the item. No other offers will be accepted.
- If the seller proposes a counteroffer, you will have the option to accept, reject, or counter their offer. This process will continue until you both reach an agreement or you forfeit the sale.
How to Sell Single Slope Barrier Wall on Eiffel Trading
Selling single slope barrier wall on Eiffel Trading is completely free to the selling party, meaning you’ll never pay a listing fee, membership fee or commission fee. Your only responsibility is to help ensure your single slope barrier wall is transported to the buyer. Your single slope barrier wall will not leave your possession until the sale is complete, and you can list your barrier today in a few easy steps.
1. Choose a Listing Price for Your Single Slope Barrier Wall
To determine a price that will move your single slope barrier wall quickly, consider the barrier wall’s value based on its age, visual signs of wear, location, and damage. Single slope barrier walls in better condition can be sold for a price closer to the original cost, while heavily used barriers with more wear should be discounted.
Still need help? Our staff is available to help you determine a competitive listing price. To get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 1-800-541-7998.
2. List Your Single Slope Barrier Wall on Eiffel Trading’s Marketplace
Creating a listing on our marketplace is 100% free and requires no obligation. When you sell your barriers on Eiffel Trading, you retain all selling rights, and you can edit or remove the listing any time you choose. When listing your single slope barrier for sale, remember these tips:
- Take photos of the barrier wall in good light from every angle.
- Make note of flaws or damage.
- Fill out the listing form in its entirety to ensure you’re answering the questions buyers ask most frequently.
3. Receive Offers on Your Single Slope Barrier Wall
Once you’ve listed your barrier wall for sale on Eiffel Trading, you’re ready to receive offers. Our experienced staff handles all communication with potential buyers until an inspection is requested or an offer is made. We can also answer questions from potential buyers on your behalf to help streamline the process and move your barriers more quickly.
- When an offer comes in that meets your pricing criteria, you’ll be notified right away and will have the option to accept, reject, or propose a counteroffer.
- If you choose to counter the initial offer, the buyer will the option to accept, reject, or counter.
4. Accept an Offer for Your Used Single Slope Barrier Wall
When you accept an offer from a buyer, you and the buyer have officially entered into an agreement to complete the transaction. At this time, the single slope barrier should be ready to ship to the buyer. Transportation costs and Eiffel Trading’s commission fees are all paid by the buyer. Your only responsibility after the sale is to work with our team and the buyer to arrange for the loading and transportation of the barrier wall.
Buy and Sell with Eiffel Trading
Eiffel Trading’s online marketplace is your one-stop-shop for used materials. Not only do we have a wide selection of used barrier wall, but our inventory also includes used sheet pile, used HDPE pipe, used pipe pile, used crane access trestle, and so much more.
Ready to sell your used heavy equipment or construction material? List your products today for free on Eiffel Trading’s online marketplace.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call us at 1-800-541-7998 or email email@example.com.